- the types of information Bridge collects from you and how that information is collected;
- how Bridge uses such information;
- the circumstances under which Bridge discloses such information to others;
- the choices you have regarding Bridge’s use of, and your ability to modify, such information; and
- the mechanisms Bridge has implemented designed to protect your personally identifiable information.
Bridge collects limited information about you when you visit and use our Site, and particularly when you enter or input information, whether during the course of entering, initiating, fulfilling and transmitting information or otherwise in connection with your general activities and/or use of the Site. You can visit the Site and learn about Bridge, our related products and services, and find out how to contact us without giving us any personally identifiable information.
Bridge collects only limited “personally identifiable information” on our websites. Personally identifiable information is information about you such as your name, address, phone number and email address. Bridge gathers this information so we can deliver the products and services you request easily and efficiently and to administer our businesses.
Bridge automatically tracks certain information based upon your use of the Site. Bridge uses this information on an aggregated basis to conduct internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and preferences, and to improve the Site and user experience. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Bridge uses data collection devices such as "cookies" (small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive for record-keeping purposes) to assist us in providing our services. Cookies make using the Site easier by, among other things, saving your passwords and preferences for you, helping identify you whenever you return to our Site, and reducing the number of times you are required to enter your password during a session. Cookies can also help Bridge provide information that is targeted toward your interests and preferences. Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. However, you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent (note: you may need to consult your browser's "Help" area for instructions on how to do that). If you choose to disable your cookies setting or refuse to accept a cookie, you may not be able to use certain features on the Site and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session.
If you choose to post messages to Bridge’s message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback for other users, we will collect that information you provide to us. Bridge retains this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems, and as otherwise permitted by law. If you send Bridge personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Bridge uses your information, on behalf of the MLS, to facilitate the provision of services you request. When you purchase products or services from the MLS through the Site, Bridge will use your personally identifiable information to process and fulfill your order and for customer service purposes. Many online customers are particularly concerned about their credit card information, which we will share only as required by companies involved in your transaction (e.g., fulfillment, billing, mailing, storage or delivery services). Bridge will not share your credit card information with any other company or third party unless that company needs the number for the fulfillment or delivery of your order. Bridge does not rent, sell or share credit card information with promotional partners or other third parties.
Bridge may also use the information we collect about you to analyze Site usage, improve our content and product offerings, customize the Site's content, layout, and services, update you about our products or services, or to contact you about exciting offers of new products or services that Bridge believes may be of interest to you. You always have the option to receive fewer or no communications in the future from Bridge by opting out. You may opt out by following the instructions included in the specific communication you no longer wish to receive or by sending an email at any time to and explaining how you would like to modify your preferences.
Bridge may make your information available to others:
- Who provide information, products, goods or services that you have requested via the Site;
- When Bridge has retained companies to work with or on behalf of Bridge to facilitate our operations and the products and services we provide to you (such companies are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are restricted from using the same in any way not expressly authorized by Bridge);
- When you use co-branded services - in which case you are giving Bridge permission to pass any information you provide in the context of our co-branding and marketing relationship, back to our co-branding partner. Their use of your information is subject to their own privacy policies;
- When Bridge is legally compelled to do so by a governmental agency, court or other entity (e.g., to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process);
- If Bridge believes such disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable laws or regulations or any of our terms and conditions and policies relating to promotions, programs, product offerings or any other features or functions of the Site, or to protect and/or defend the rights, property or safety of the MLS, Bridge, its suppliers, advertisers, other customers or users, or any other party;
- Who are Dimensional affiliates, subsidiaries or joint ventures;
- Who are users of the Site solely to the extent you choose to make such information publicly available by posting it to your profile in connection with Bridge’s message boards, content reviews & ratings, or other Bridge community services; and/or
- In the event of a bankruptcy, or a merger, acquisition, joint venture or other business combination involving us.
As you browse [company website], advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with [company website]. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
Got any questions?
590 Means Street, Suite 104 Atlanta, GA 30318
Tel.: (770) 284 1265